Thursday, June 26, 2008

Latest Recordings

A couple of new tunes have emerged from McDozer's sound kitchen in recent weeks:

Since the last post (of this sort), the following songs have been produced & can be downloaded:

Yearn - I guess another one of those church people would call "worship" songs, and we simply call, "Loving Jesus" songs...

Freedom (We Are The Ones) - McDozer's weirdness in its full perfection

Gimme Truth - I just had to make that sort of public statement that that's what I'm after...

(Unfortunately, the video didn't come out all that hot... but what the heck...)

In Thy Skirts - One day I just came up with that lick, & I had just been watching an interview with German film maker Fritz Poppenberg, whose next project is going to be a documentary on abortion... and well, out came this song, the recording of which we also preserved for the YouTube community...

Sum of the Parts is another "Loving Jesus" tune, which I just recorded yesterday, along with

Soul Murder, a song I felt inspired to write after having been on someone's website who (in my opinion, rightly) termed public school "soul murder."

No comments: